Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking for a quality oil painting artist to have a picture transformed into an oil painting?

Anyone know of, or even better used a company in USA that will make an oil painiting from a picture, and is capable of changing the background, etc for a reasonable amount o money BUT great quality.


Thank youLooking for a quality oil painting artist to have a picture transformed into an oil painting?
Suzanne Boller in Huntington Beach, CA has done a number of paintings and drawings from photos that people think ARE photos.





Email me for her phone number if you're serious.Looking for a quality oil painting artist to have a picture transformed into an oil painting?
I am a full time artist My website is www.janedunn.co.uk


I work a lot for clients in the USA. My work is very reasonable.
I'm a member of Worldwide Women Artists Online (WWAO) and there are several members who paint in oils. (I paint acrylics--mostly wildlife, so I'd be no help)....here's the website to our group..feel free to browse around and see some of our almost 300 members' works. Most all of them are happy to do commissioned works such as you're needing.





http://worldwidewomenartists.com





Any questions, let me know.
Check out hellosanantonio.com and look at some of the artists art pages. See if anyone there does what you are looking for. Most are emerging artists and quite good, perhaps you can work out a deal that both parties will be happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment