Friday, December 18, 2009

I purchased an oil painting by the artist named Huwite. There is a cert.# 573363 by Artistic Interiors Inc.?

The Artistic Interiors Inc. certificate # 573363 attached is dated 1979. I would like to know about this artist and who to contact for further info about the value of this 16';x20'; framed oil painting.


Thank you.I purchased an oil painting by the artist named Huwite. There is a cert.# 573363 by Artistic Interiors Inc.?
I have an oil painting I purshased from an estate sale this summer. It is also by Artistic Interiors Inc. I'm thinking about taking it to Du Mouchelles in Detroit, MI. I do not know where else to obtain info on the artist. My painting is dated 1978. If you find any info, please contact me. My cert# is459440 and the artist is WilkersonI purchased an oil painting by the artist named Huwite. There is a cert.# 573363 by Artistic Interiors Inc.?
I also have a painting by Artistic Interiors, Inc. Certificate #R130505E Benson w/f. I think these were sold at home parties and were under $100. Does anybody have any info on these pictures? My picture is of a sea captain. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment