Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anyone know a good oil pastel artist?

I'm doing an artist study for my art gcse, and i'm trying to find relatively famous oil pastel painter, who does landscapes / nature stuff.


Any ideas?Anyone know a good oil pastel artist?
the best oil pastel artist is John Elliot, he supposed to be the master trust me.Anyone know a good oil pastel artist?
1947, artists Henri Goetz and Pablo Picasso approached Henri Sennelier with the idea of designing a professional version of the children's product. Picasso told Henri, ';I want a colored pastel that I can paint on anything, wood, paper, canvas, metal, etc. without having to prepare or prime the canvas.'; Goetz wanted a pastel he could use to start oil paintings
oh gosh


i just finished this subject for my art GSCE.





i didnt do oil pastel artists i did water colours %26amp;%26amp; acrylics.





Try wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment