Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can anybody tell me if I have a antique original painting by a master oil painting artist. I can send pictures?

I got a oil painting from a neighbors elderly friend that was auctioning her antiques.I was wandering if anyone know if it is of value. I can send pictures and the Master oil painter is Eduardo Leon garrido from Spain.


He was born in the 1800 and passed away in mid 1900. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.Can anybody tell me if I have a antique original painting by a master oil painting artist. I can send pictures?
This site lists auction results for Garrido paintings;


http://www.findartinfo.com/search/listpr鈥?/a>





You will need to know if your painting is original and genuine so take it to a reputable auctioneer or dealer in 19th century pictures and get it appraised (photographs are not reliable enough).Can anybody tell me if I have a antique original painting by a master oil painting artist. I can send pictures?
You can also go to this site called


allexperts.com


Once you get to the site look under Arts %26amp; Humanities and enter there and look for the expert that mostly deals with that kind of art . They are very good and I have used them in the past. You might need to send them a photo of the painting and a close up photo of the artist name.


And they are also free.

No comments:

Post a Comment