Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I am a born Artist and oil canvas paintings are my passion but,?

I am a beginner and where do I start. how to begin my career in art. and i want to sell my paintings and really i want to paint and sell and i want to grow my art skill but i don't know how to start and where. and i don't know whats going on in todays art market , how much money do i need to sell my work and where. do really anyone buy my paintings, do i need to attend classes, or any one can suggest me.I am a born Artist and oil canvas paintings are my passion but,?
You don't HAVE to go to school. Maybe artists are ';outside artists'; and can be successful...but I went to school for art because I feel it gives me a greater ';toolbox'; and more options to express my ideas. Also I have better access to printing presses, models, and structured critique. I get more freedom in school, believe it or not. Also, there are a lot of technical things (such as color theory) that you need to learn to communicate effectively. If you don't go to school, you need to really, really study colors and form on your own.





In my opinion, before you start painting you should have a pretty solid course in drawing. They are different, but you still will find ways of expressing volume/form, and some painters use line in their paintings. Also, color theory. Start with a limited palette and don't just use black or white to lighten or darken colors...





But most of all, I think you need to paint because you NEED to paint. Not because you want to sell art and make money. If you want to do that, it's actually harder to make it, because you're less willing to put the time and passion in to learning art.





That's just my opinion, of course.I am a born Artist and oil canvas paintings are my passion but,?
A born artist should know all that.


http://culturexy.blogspot.com
First thing you need to do is get some work created before you start worrying about the rest. If you have the passion you say you do, this will be easy work. Do a few paintings and then get a portfolio together. Try to find a niche subject that you like to portray. Depending on how you want to sell your work, there are multiple venues - from local craft fairs to galleries. If you want to grow your skill, you should definitely take classes that will teach you varied technique. The rest comes with practice as you develop your own style. Many artists sell work as a secondary source of income, and much is freelance. Good luck.
ok im an artist ,I can help you now and give you notes, advice and little projects to get you where you need to be.


my questions are can you come up with your own ideas for an art painting, do you understand value, do you know the primary and secondary colors? this will allow me to know where you are as an artist.


my email is brittany_ellis15@ yahoo.com
I would attend classes. I would go to art school and get a bachelors of science. You will learn how to make a professional portfolio, and how to work in the world of art. I go to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I learned there is so much more I need to learn. I learned how to communicate with people. I learned the value of art history.
very simple ,at fast you make your prodect you start exjibison here and there.just like fair, twon hall,and some small size painting you sale gift item shop and you contact all ambassy for sale your item anothir country.I hope you su.

No comments:

Post a Comment